Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kissing Suzy Kolber

Remember that time that Joe Namath showed up on ESPN tanked up and told Suzy Kolber that he wanted to kiss her?

I don't, actually, but Wikipedia has everything these days.

And another thing, you'd think that Wikipedia could send me a tee shirt or something for the amount that I pimp them.

Anyway, there's this sports blog called "Kissing Suzy Kolber."

A sports blog, Mrs. Dude?

A sports blog, people.

The Dude got me clued into KSK by sending me links to their "stories." KSK is like Jezebel except that they're dudes. So they talk about sports instead of celebrities and getting drunk.

It's very funny, but much of their content is rude and crude, though, so don't say I didn't warn you. Chances are that you'll be offended as much as you end up laughing.

No comments: