Friday, February 20, 2009

A blog post in vignette-form

I haven't been reading enough, or listening to enough music, or doing anything crafty lately.

I have "hobby block," I guess. Like writer's block, but with hobbies.
**

My blog would be significantly easier to write and much more interesting for you to read if it was written with fewer than 140 characters. Like Twitter. When I write my Tweets, the character limits force me to be so concise and so careful with my words.
**

Going to the gym at 6:30 a.m. is much nicer than going at 6:30 p.m. It's quiet and I never have to wait for a treadmill. Probably because nobody really wants to work out that early in the morning.
**

My musical tastes have changed over the past year. Over the past year I've grown to love female singers and alt-country.
**

The Kanye West song 'Heartless' is almost sad enough to make me not hate him. Almost.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Old 97's kick ass!

Anonymous said...

huh.. strange style..