Monday, July 26, 2010

Craft Leftovers

I aspire to be significantly more crafty than I currently am. I also aspire to live more sustainably than I currently do.

I suspect this is why Kristin Roach's blog, Craft Leftovers, appeals to me so much.

Craft Leftovers is all about being creative and crafty with the space and things you already have. The life that Roach advocates for is thrifty, it's sustainable, and it's awesome.

Roach doesn't just focus on crafty stuff. She talks about how to make one's space more aesthetically pleasing and how to make stuff to solve everyday problems. She also focuses on how to be more thrifty in the kitchen.

Craft Leftovers is peppered with tutorials and at least once a week I'm inspired to try something new.

If you're crafty, thrifty, eco-friendly, or just looking for some inspiration, I encourage you to give Craft Leftovers a look-see.

No comments: