Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lucy, daughter of the devil

So, for the past few weeks The Dude has been all "Dude, Lucy: daughter of the devil is awesome!"

I've been totally non-committal about checking it out mostly because I'm asleep when he finally gets around to watching it. See, his Tivo is upstairs and we only hang out upstairs to watch TV when we go to bed.

Last night when we went to bed, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned for a while and couldn't fall asleep.

The Dude put on Lucy, daughter of the devil. The awesome part is that it's 15 minutes w/commercials. If you fast forward, it's about 11 minutes. We were both pretty sure that I could stay awake for 11 minutes.

Lucy, daughter of the devil uses some of the voice talents from Home Movies. I mean, The Devil is play by Coach McGurk...

Apparently the premise is that Lucy is the daughter of the devil and is the Anti-Christ. Hilarity ensues from there.

It's very funny. It has to be tight, plot-wise, since it's only 15 minutes, and the episode I saw was able to do that pretty well. It was sharp and witty, too.

It's an Adult Swim joint and I'm not sure when it actually airs, but I'd definitely recommend it.

No comments: