Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What have I been doing lately?

I saw Superbad. It was pretty good and very funny. I loved Michael Cera in it, which isn't surprising.

I caught up on Season 3 of Top Chef. Casey grew on me. I hate Howie. Sara M. is rad. Sarah has a heart of gold. Brian is funny. Tre is cool. Daryl is a cutie. And I have mad love for CJ. And Ted Allen loves bacon.

I read the latest (and last?) installment of the Jessica Darling books. I don't find Jessica Darling very sympathetic as a character. I love Marcus Flutie, though, so I guess it balances itself out.

I listened to Icky Thump, the new White Stripes disc. It was fantastic and made me love them even more.

I know it's a drive-by update, but I wanted to stop by and tell y'all what was up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to Meg Cabot, Megan McCafferty told her she is currently writing a fifth book in the series. I've still only read the first, somehow...