Friday, March 2, 2007

More podcasts

Since my last update, I added:
Speaking of faith
The splendid table
Filmschool
Intelligence squared
On the media
The sound of Young America
The Diane Rehm show

I love my iPod, Frances. It's a black iPod and I call it Frances. Get it? Black Frances? Anyway, my only big complaint with Frances is that when I download podcasts to him, I have no idea what the podcasts are about. In iTunes, the podcasts have descriptions, but not on my iPod. Right now, there's an episode of 'The sound of Young America" with an interview with Brendon Small. But I don't know which one, which sucks because I really wanted to listen to it.

UPDATE: Jesse Thorn, America's Radio Sweetheart, let me know that for 'The sound of Young America' podcasts, the subject of the show appears where the song title does for music. And lo, he was right. Jesse Thorn, awesometastic? You decide...

2 comments:

Jesse Thorn said...

Mrs. Dude -- the guest on each episode should come up as the title of the "song" in your iPod... if it doesn't, you can also listen on our website at http://www.maximumfun.org ... love, The Sound of Young America tech support dept (aka Jesse)

Erin said...

Yay! Thanks for your help, Jesse.

--Mrs. Dude