Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Fun with Black Frances

One of the fun things about The Dude working from home during the winter is that he is always hard at work putting our music collection on iTunes and, therefore, on our iPods.

At Whatsamatta U., I'm allowed to listen to music while I work (I couldn't at my previous POW), so I'm always flipping through Black Frances to find something to listen to. And, admittedly, I get tired of listening to the same five things. So, I've started listening to stuff that I've never heard before.

So far I've liked:
Aimee Mann's Bachelor No. 2
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah's self-titled disc
Radiohead's OK Computer
Cat Power's The Greatest

The most remarkable out of all of these is the Radiohead disc. I have had a strong distaste for them for quite some time. This is amusing because The Dude loves them with the passion of a thousand firey suns. So imagine my surprise when it turns out that they aren't as bad as I'd previously thought.

*sigh*...I hate it when he's right :)

1 comment:

Vero said...

Una de la diversiĆ³n cosas sobre The Dude, trabajo a domicilio durante