Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A few steps ahead of myself...

So, I figure that I should backtrack and introduce the major players in the blog:

Mrs. Dude: Me
The Dude: My husband
Whatsamatta U.: MPOW
The Home Team: The basball team my husband covers
Evil Overlord: My cat
Super Genius Dog: My dog

...and give you a quick rundown of the action thusfar:
I'm a librarian working at an academic institution in the midwest. I got married in January 2006 and live with my husband, The Dude, and our cat and dog. My husband is a sportswriter covering The Home Team, a baseball team.

Also, I figured that you might enjoy knowing some of my likes:
my iPod (Black Frances), Better Than Ezra, National Parks, reading celebrity gossip, magazines, crocheting, most animated films, Kevin Smith, reality television, popular culture, Animal Planet, The Food Network, Bravo (especially reality shows on Bravo), Questionable Content (a web comic).

...and my dislikes:
selfish drivers, precious indie bands, most country music, critics darlings in any medium, mean people.

I figure that this information should catch you up to speed...

1 comment:

Vero said...

Por lo tanto, supongo que debo backtrack y presentar a los principales actores en el blog:


Sra. Dude: Me
The Dude: Mi marido
U. Whatsamatta: MPOW
El equipo de casa: El equipo de basball mi marido cubre
Malvado Overlord: Mi gato
Super genio perro: Mi perro