Friday, January 18, 2008

Year in review! the music edition...

Hooray!

Apparently my previous post about Coverville was my 100th post. If I were a grocery store and that entry was a customer, it'd win a free ham or something.

Anyway...

The Dude and I collaborated on our respective top picks in music lists.

Because I am lazy, and because I wanted to give The Dude some linky love, go visit his blog and read the list.

Go ahead...I'll wait. But remember to come back when you're done!

What are you still doing here? Go!

Okay, so you've read it. You should know that the headline comes from my favorite Futurama episode ever.

What did you think? Did you think we were spot on?

What was your favorite album of 2007?

Leave me a comment and expose me to some new (and awesome) music, y'all!

1 comment:

Jessie Goodwin said...

That's a great list. There are a bunch you've mentioned that I now must listen to. I also loved the Modest Mouse album. Arcade Fire's Neon Bible was pretty great.