Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Checking in

I haven't posted here in quite a while.

I haven't forgotten about you, faithful readers! Okay, so it isn't like I have an army of readers or anything. But still...I owe the five of you that read this quality content and I have been lacking in producing the quality content that you deserve.

I feel like late Summer found me feeling kind of 'meh' about it all. I haven't seen any new movies in a while. I haven't read anything worth blogging about lately either.

The only fall premiers I've watched so far are the Sunday night animated shows on Fox. The Simpsons premiere was pretty good. I didn't care for Family Guy. But man...American Dad killed it!

I've been watching The Rachel Maddow Show almost every night. She's been pretty awesome, too. Her show is smart and funny. And even though she's unabashedly liberal, it's not so off-putting that you'd be in a rush to change the channel.

I am hoping that the arrival of Fall will find me with a lot of books to talk about and music to review.

In the meantime, how did you spend your Summer Vacation? Did you read anything good? See any good movies? Go to any good concerts? Listen to any good albums?