Monday, November 12, 2007

Wow. Really?

I had always thought of Oasis when I heard The Bravery. I have no idea why, but I did. Someone suggested to me, though, that The Bravery was closer to The Killers than Oasis. This morning on the way to work, Ethel (the XM channel I listen to most often), played a song by The Killers song back-to-back with "An Honest Mistake" by The Bravery.

It's really amazing how much more The Bravery sounds like The Killers than Oasis.

It's funny, even, considering how "meh" I am about The Killers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And didn't the members of The Killers meet at an Oasis concert, or something? That's what some DJ said once, at least.

IrishLibrarian said...

I thought "An Honest Mistake" was The Killers the first time I heard it. ;-) I love The Bravery! (And The Killers, too.)